Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Running, Running, Running.

No, not running literally.
My mind is going at about 100 kilometers in the wrong direction. Must be the coffee.
Hm. I meant to write something deep and inspirational, but I seem to have forgotten my argument and point.
Eh. I guess I meant to point out that life works quickly and in strange ways.
I need to start packing up soon. I have so many things, I'll have to get rid of a bunch of things, mostly papers and what not. I didn't get much mail this semester, and that makes me sad.
Going back to Houston will be a fresh start. I'll pick up where I left off many years ago. It will feel weird to not travel on a plane as often anymore. However, it'll probably be good to save money that way as well.
My calendar is open for possibilities.

-I.

No comments: