Saturday, May 9, 2009

Look who has returned.

Hi there.

I'm absolutely in love with this album:


Ladytron - Velocifero

It seems to be my pick me up, no matter what mood i'm in. I don't know if it's the synthesizers, Mira's Bulgarian, Daniel's guitar, Helen's voice, and Reuben's keyboards. It's the mix that creates such a flow of sound with fluidity and keeps me going through the daily hells of life. My vocabulary is expanding as well, who knew I was still capable of learning more :)

It's time to go on a break from the norm. Summer couldn't come at a better time. It feels like all the professors are in on a conspiracy to shove what seems an unbearable load of homework to make us feel like we've finally earned our break. But guess what? I KNOW YOUR SECRET.
Well, maybe.

Wisconsin in a few weeks. I miss the corn fields, cow manure, trees, mosquitoes, and good ol' fashioned back country restaurants. Especially Dairy Maid. How I miss thee.

No comments: