Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hello alles!

Another weekend has come and gone...
On Saturday, I went to an Oktoberfest at the Ginger Man Pub. It was great! live music, long picnic tables, and it got pretty full towards the end of the night. I was extremely impressed with their beer selections, it's like nothing i've seen in Houston. I think the only one to compare it with was another place called House of Brews, in NYC.
I'm actually excited to see so many Oktoberfest activities pop up in Houston this year! Or it may be that i'm finally paying more attention to them, since i'm 21. 21 is the magical number here in the states, where you're finally free to drink whatever you want without having to worry about someone getting it for you. (come on underagers, most of you find someone to buy your booze...)
I'm excited for another episode of DEXTER tonight! The season premier last week was nothing short of amazing; it kept me hanging on to every second of the episode. You know Autumn is finally here when Dexter begins!
Speaking of Autumn, it is hand down my favorite season of all. The weather is starting to cool down, and mother nature is letting her guard down to welcome winter, and eventually a new year (3 more months until 2011!). Time sure has flown by...and it usually does when you're active, and having fun as well.
That's my update for now.
Bis Später!

No comments: