Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A letter to you:

If I seem isolated one of these days, blame it on the genes.
I'm sorry if I go off easily on you. I just need time to be alone. I just need the time to myself to reflect on the meaning of my existence. Yes, it's true, I've hit rock bottom. Anything can trigger this train of thoughts, if you can call them that. from the sarcastic remark to the sad part of the movie, anything can trigger it. Don't worry, it wasn't your fault; I just need more time to realize that people don't have the time for me, and that I just want the attention. It'll be a long time before I can process this idea and face the fact that i'm still looking for my savior, and that you don't quite meet the standards. My savior will be someone that i've been truly looking forward to meeting, someone who I don't need to say a word before they can completely comprehend what i'm going through and know exactly what to do, to pull me out of this pandemonium in my head.

Don't worry about me shooting up the school, it's not the attention that I want to get for 15 seconds as I later proceed to blow my brains out; it's not that. I just need someone whom I can't be ashamed to be in front of. Fortunately for you, I haven't found you yet. In the end, I think i'll be doing more damage to you instead of benefiting myself.

In the meantime, just let me be. If I tell you I can't tell you something, I mean it. Don't try to get to the bottom of it. In the end, we'll just be separated by fate and you won't remember me or my problems anymore. It'll be then that it will be the birth of a new regret to me. I don't mean for these comments to usher you away; it's not that I think you're not strong enough, it's that you won't be able to fully understand me. No one will. I don't need a fauxmate or a soulmate right now. I need the scary thoughts of the future ahead of me that'll cradle my sanity straight to an asylum.

It's not you, it's me.

No comments: