Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Eyebrows

So I finally got the courage to somewhat shape my eyebrows. I was kind of thinking back to the day I got my manicure and pedicure and how the vietnamese stylists offered to wax my eyebrows for $5 more. No thanks, I said. How I regret that now...
oh, if only I had a camera! They don't look like mutated bugs anymore.
I need to find one. Don't head out to college without one. It might get you a few friends.
But anyway, I hate to admit it, but I like to draw eyebrows when I'm bored. When I do that, it usually means I am extremely bored.
If only I had the hands to make the perfect eyebrow.
It's a weird obsession of mine, I know. Maybe next time I should just go to the beauty salon.
By the way, the nails that I got done have now almost partly grown out. That means I can put on my contacts again without poking my eye out. Hurray!
Another note: if you plan on procrastinating, make sure you know when the deadline for your project is due.
There goes my 4.0 for Freshman year.
Which leads me to today's quote of the day:
"Hard work often pays off after time. Laziness always pays off now."
Thanks to my Astronomy professor for that thought of the day.

No comments: