Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sleeping in

I broke all of my sleeping in records-- I managed to wake up on Saturday (yesterday) at 3pm, just in time for dinner. I guess I did it for the love of watching Bam's Unholy Union. They ran the season from 12am until 5am. It was worth it, I was laughing my ass off most of the time. It's amazing how someone can get paid for acting stupid. I'm amazed that Bam Margera could get a gig like that, and that's why he's my hero for the day.

I've noticed that a lot of reality TV shows are scripted. They are so bad, that you can tell the people who are supposed to be acting "normal" actually have their actions pre-set by some lame producer. Sometimes, I must admit, it's a work of art. Other times (which is about 89% of the time) it's shitty and it doesn't make sense. What makes reality TV now? It's hard to find the real thing now, it's like finding your true love on the first date. That's never going to happen (and don't get mad at that last statement, stop lying to yourself). It's the good form of Absinthe that's banned in the US (don't believe it? Look it up, I dare ya. See? I even provided a link. Now, say thank you.)
Anyway, I don't know how i got on that route, but my point is, poor sleeping habits will pay off later. Especially in college. Although my classes here aren't mandatory, some teachers do take attendance, so your attendance will be proportional to your grade at the end of the semester.
If you're like me, my body gets used to things pretty easily. Sleep patterns is one of them. One time, I fell asleep at around 3am, I haven't gone to bed any earlier since.
Speaking of bedtimes, i'm starting to get a little weary although i've been up for 12 hours. So I must be off.
Remember, say no to Internet Explorer. I don't know why, but don't use it!

No comments: