Sunday, October 21, 2007

it's been awhile

So the past week has been semi-crazy. I finally got my first check, I finally socialized with some people and I finally turned in a Calc assignment. Crazy, right?
Anyway, I've been contemplating next year. I don't know if i want to stay here or not. It's tough trying to make a decision based on almost 2 months of being at one place. I don't have much time to decide what I'm going to do soon.
I hate being sleepy. It makes is tougher to concentrate.
Anyway, we had long weekend here, everyone got a much needed break from the continuous cycle we call college. It was nice not to have the same people around and I got to talk to new ones. So college might not be so bad after all. It was good to have the smelly sheep out of the way.
I don't know if i have still adjusted to the smallness/bigness of the school. It's big because it's bigger than my high school. It's small because there are a lot more colleges around here that can totally kick some serious butt.
anyway, i have to finish an easy paper. Maybe i'll write later on.
almost 3 weeks until i make it back to the penitentiary.

No comments: