Monday, December 10, 2007

Alright, I need a mental break.

I now know why everyone stresses so much about this finals thing.
IT'S INTENSE! I NOW KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!
{before, i didn't know what the whole fuss was about. But when other subjects overtake your mind and all of the sudden you forget what you've learned in class, it's a bitch to try and cram weeks'/months' worth of material into a few days}
and that's why i deserve a mental break for the time being.
Finals come at such a bitchy time. I have one today, in about 12hrs, and i'm still studying like crazy for it. Not only that, but i noticed that i've been breaking out recently. Originally, i thought it was because of the food...but, as I found out today...
[boys, close your eyes, this it TMI...and I warn you NOW]
Aunt Flo decides to pay me a visit.
oh yeah, it's the monthly reminder that never fails to amaze me...it proves the fact that i'm a GIRL.
sigh. I forget that sometimes, to be honest.
DAMNIT.
[you can open your eyes now. it's about to get worse. jk.]
Izanami, Izanagi....Amaterasu....I'm about to be driven UP THE WALL.
svetambara...digambara...Lao Tzu, PLEASE. Tao te ching, HELP ME.
The sad part that makes little children cry and little kittens get caught in mouse traps is that I have one test today, 2 tomorrow, and...the next one isn't until FRIDAY.
Lord help me. I have that huge gap to study...but why so far? ehh...i really want to go home.
I'll go bang my head against a Torii now.
Anyone else glad it's near Christmas time?

1 comment:

Adjective Noun said...

I want to die. I'm soooo tired. Also, thanks for the wall posts. How long has Facebook included the actual text from the post in emails?