Saturday, December 8, 2007

should I do it?

So, I have a week break in February (25-29...something along those lines), it's my spring break...but it makes sense since our school year ends at the end of April. Anyway, I was contemplating whether or not I should risk it again and make another trip up to CS. of course, my friends are telling me to go ahead and do it, and I want to, I want to see what the school has become. But there lies the issue of who is going to take me back down to the train/bus station? the closest i can get to Conserve is Wausau, that is if i don't freakin' miss the train again. I would have to take it and go to Appleton since that's where my ride is going to be...if I do go, it'd be Birkie weekend and that'd be totally awesome if I could make it and see all the skiers! I wouldn't ski since my inner fat kid (i'm not joking...) has overtaken me and i'm eating as unhealthily as possible...oh if my mom could see me now! It's hibernation time and the heat in my room somehow is broked. so my roommate and I sleep all the time. well, my reason to sleep is so I can avoid being cranky, yes, I do get cranky when I haven't had a nap. My roommate has gotten sick twice. Me: none. I win.
This is probably the most times i'll go back to CS. next year I probably won't visit as much, i'll probably go home with a friend or stay on campus. But i hate being here along, I get all depressed and stuff. I might make it at the beginning of the year next year, just to see some peeps and go during that summer-fall between period. That's my favorite time to hang out. And of course, i'll go for graduation. Maybe i'll have some friends out here in the East I can probably visit. And possibly make some overseas trips...but that's still under construction. Hmm, that thought kind of reminds me of a poem that my 7th grade english teacher made us remember; I still remember some bits and pieces of it: I dwell in possibility, a fairer house than prose. Numerous of windows, superior for doors. I didn't take that seriously until senior year, when I realized unconsciously how true that is. Oh, time certainly is the best teacher.
Anyway, back to the topic of this entry....should I do it? I somewhat have the financial resources, but it's the lack of people up north...that make is a little impossible. I also hate barging into people's schedules. But as a great man, Cesar Chavez put it, "you are never strong enough that you don't need help."
Man, my ears are warm and my hands are freezing. crazy. I like to travel. but, I must be off. The library is open 'til 2am but i must head back soon...i got some studying done, but as usual, I get distracted.

No comments: