Wednesday, December 5, 2007

consume in moderation

Today in German class, we learned all about Christmas. Because, to quote my German teacher: "You cannot have a German class without talking about Christmas!"
We watched a video about German Christmas customs. We learned all about St. Nick and the scary hay men who take the older sisters out to pubs when they go around the houses giving presents to the little boys and girls. At the end of class we had marzipan, raisin, and rum cake. 'Twas delicious and the closest thing i'm going to get to alcohol in a loooonggg time. Finals is next week and all I want to do is sleep. I need to study tons since i'm not doing as well as I like in a lot of my classes. I still have to pick my classes for next semester.
I thought this would be a long entry, but right now, nothing comes to mind. I think once the weekend comes along, sometime inspirational will hit me and i'll get the writing bug. Until then...

No comments: