Saturday, October 4, 2008

Gott sei dank für die Wochenende!

Time to check in! I'm about to leave in 45 minutes for a trip to Mifflinburg, PA to go to their Oktoberfest. Exciting!
Anyway, my week was shitty, as i've mentioned in many entries. But yesterday was GREAT. It added a bang to my shitty week, which means it was good thing (i'm not being sarcastic for once...).
My roommate and I managed to go to all of the fraternities on campus (they're concentrated in two buildings...so there's not much to walk or go to) except for one. So...I wasn't very impressed with greek life...the sororities were either composed of mostly bitches or girls who, well, to put it nicely, seemed a little shady. The roommate and I were mostly on the search of alchy-hol. didn't go so well actually, we did get a few shots here and there (including one called 'apple pie': shot of apple vodka, apple juice, followed by a spoonful of brown sugar and whipped cream, delicious!), but nothing much was going on. It's recruitment week, so all pledges are going up to the fraternity or sorority that they want to pledge for and basically party. But it was only for this weekend, next weekend is homecoming, yet another reason to drink on campus. As for me, depending on how this upcoming week goes, it will influence how much I drink. Hopefully it won't be as bad as last week. Hopefully relationships with friends continue to get better (eh...one topic i'm not definite on the facts for, so I won't talk about it right now).
Enyway, that's my update...catch you on the flip side!

XP

No comments: