Monday, October 27, 2008

it's 3am...she won't put out.

Weekend one of two from Halloween celebrations have just passed us by...nothing interesting to report to all of you.
There's this one little box on facebook right under your profile picture where you can basically put a headline, for a long time mine was "Come what may and what may will be my fate; fate is my destiny, (my co-pilot in life[?], should I add that?)." I think it needs work, but it's pretty much my motto. I want to live life without a permanent schedule...without boundaries, without limits. That's why for some time, that box had: "It seemed like a good idea at the time..." it was the time period where I needed to check what I was sorrounding myself with and what it would bring in the future. 
The future has become now. The year is winding down, as is my time remaining here. Make the best of it? Yes. Let spontaneous decisions take total control? No.
Let the games begin.

No comments: