Monday, November 3, 2008

AHHHH!!!!

I better write this down before I have a meltdown or something...
Tonight has been fabulous.
I got paid, it was my last day on the job...so it didn't matter what I did!
My friend Sarah, who is the van driver picked us up at around 7:45pm...and we killed time until 8:30...haha...wandetring around, having a good time!
I also got paid for today...on the spot! HAHHAHA!
and for those of you who don't know...i've been working out like crazy since september, i started off...heavy, lol, but now the scale tells me i've lost more than 20lbs!
The caf had my favorite item...indian turkey burgers! basically turkey burgers, with curry and cucumber...i can never have enough!

i'm ending every sentence with an exclamation mark!
haha!
yay!
I am on such a rush right now...must be the pumpkin spice coffee i had...hehehe!

one more thing:

ELECTION DAY TOMORROW!!!!!!
VOTE FOR A BETTER FUTURE!

[bi-partisan message ends here]

VOTE BLUE!
VOTE FOR CHANGE!
VOTE OBAMA-BIDEN!

XD :D :P

No comments: