Thursday, November 20, 2008

I dissapeared for a little bit....

That's right. My Facebook is no more. For now. See, here's my deal, I have a lot of work to do, and facebook has been a big distraction. No, HUGE, ON AN EPIC SCALE.
So it would only be natural to delete my account so the temptation's not there. You know what? It's working pretty well actually. I've been getting a lot of work done thus far. I've also realized how much work I need to catch up on as well.
At least i'm not sick anymore. The nasty cough I had was really bad, if I didn't mention that before. I have not been that sick in such a long time. I had bronchitis when I was way younger because I was jumping around in the rain while it was 4o degrees out. I had it coming. Thankfully it didn't worsen beyond having to take medicine for it.
Sigh.
While I was finishing off this ridiculous paper on what Nietzche's slogan: "beyond good and evil" and what the hell he meant by it, that it finally hit me that I won't be returning to PA. It saddens me, really, having already established a base and having to leave yet again, so soon. My german professor has brought up the topic of my departure a few times already. He's an interesting character, relates well with the students, and I have to say that I have not had a teacher like him yet. I know of teachers like him, but I haven't taken their courses (in case you had a certain geologist in mind :P). Although i'll leave sad, it's been an interesting chapter in my life, and I definitely don't regret it. It's back to the public higher education school system for me *shudders*. Haha, it won't be too bad. It'll be cheaper as well.
It's close to 5am. I need to get to sleep before I sleep through another class again.

-M.

1 comment:

Jojo said...

I hope you dont miss it too much! I have no doubt that Lyco will miss you. Non-facebook during finals or MASSIVE amounts of work is totally the way to go...but see you back on SOON!