Thursday, September 18, 2008

3 days!

So there IS a happy ending to this story:
I ended up calling the venue where the concert was going to be at, and they told me to 1. Call up ticketmaster and tell them to cancel my other tickets that had been shipped to my house and 2. put another set of them on will call. One of my friends who's a regular concert goer told me if will call was an option, meaning i'd buy the tickets and they'd be waiting for us at the venue where the concert is. So kudos goes out to Water Street Music Hall in Rochester, NY. w00t!
Now, even MORE reasons why Ticketmaster is evil!
So ticketmaster actually handled the transaction smoothly and told me the will call thing was going to work out. Right before hanging up with the guy from customer service I gladly told him that Ticketmaster had given me the run around and that they were evil. Since they, in fact, did not inform me of the will call option which would've saved me not only money, but worries and an almost waterworks session.
Well now, that's the end of that.

3 more days! it's parent's weekend starting on friday. I'm glad my mom isn't coming up. I'd go insane and she'd stay until tuesday. How lame.

4 comments:

Jojo said...

Ticketmaster debería un reembolso por tu cuenta de UPS, los chingados. ¿Todavía puedes hablar con tu madre? ¿Qué tal está? Espero que tu "vesina" va a aprender como deletrear pronto...pero no importa, porque es casi tiempo por tu concierto!

Bernadette said...

wait...did i tell you about willcall or are you talking about someone else?

Isabela said...

oh, it was you. I don't know why I didn't ask about it when I was talking to ticketmastrt.

Isabela said...

*tickemaster