Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Middle of Week Three!

It's the middle of week three, I have a german exam I need to study for, so this will be a quick post.

So my views of Lycoming have changed slightly, it's not as bad as it seems, but i've also noticed the city where i'm in...shitty as hell. I'd rather be in a big city and do whatever the heck I want...where the crime is almost proportional to the population of people. Here, the crime is blown out proportion according to the population, meaning that there's a lot of crime and not too many people. Honestly? Really. I have a good roommate this year, she doesn't like the idea that i'm leaving at semester. But it's official now. The school knows i'm not coming back next semester. I don't mind, i still look forward to transferring to UNT. hopefully when I go back to Houston I can establish a wider homebase for chillin and what not.
Alright, back to the books. 11 Days until the Mindless Self Indulgence concert in Rochester, NY! We could've done closer, but some things got in the way.

No comments: